/Media/Dcyebtsj/Logo Huisman

Solar panel installation

We are your all-round partner for solar energy solutions, offering everything from advice to installation and maintenance.



Willem tells you more.

All-round partner in solar energy

Solar panels have taken off in a big way in recent years. As the payback period has become much shorter due to vast improvements in technology, solar panels are becoming an increasingly appealing option for sustainable energy. Huisman Etech Experts supplies and installs solar panels for the private and business markets.

Simple installation, optimum efficiency

Our experienced consultants supervise the entire process, from advice to installation and set-up of a monitoring system. We work with you to determine the most suitable solution for your situation, using only products that meet the highest quality standards. We calculate the return and payback time beforehand, and you can easily monitor the return through an app.

Frequently asked questions about solar panels

How do I know if my roof is suitable for solar panels?

Both flat and pitched roofs are suitable for solar panels. Solar panels work best when installed facing south at a tilt angle of 36 degrees. However, you can still achieve a good return on a southeast or southwest-facing roof with a 20 to 60-degree pitch. We can even install solar panels in an east or west-facing arrangement. We are happy to advise you.

How long does it take to recoup the investment in solar panels?

On average, you will earn solar panels back within 5–8 years. Solar panels last at least 25 years, so you will benefit from free energy for more than 15 years afterwards. Solar panels also have a positive effect on property value.

Do solar panels also work in winter?

Solar panels work based on light, so they still generate energy in winter. The period from October to March accounts for around 30% of the annual production. The remaining 70% is generated from April to September.

Do solar panels require a lot of maintenance?

You generally do not need to do anything to your solar panels. Rain keeps them clean. To maintain the highest yield, we recommend washing the panels once a year to ensure a well-functioning and profitable system for years to come.

Do I need to insure my solar panels separately?

If the solar panels are on your property, they are covered by your existing home insurance. To be on the safe side, ask your insurance company whether your home insurance covers solar panels. It is important to know whether the solar panels are mounted on the roof or free-standing on the roof. Free-standing solar panels are not considered part of the property and are likely not covered by your home insurance. If you do not own the property, you should check whether additional insurance is required.

Our method

For nearly 70 years.

Your requirements

No matter the challenge, we engineer, install and plan proactively on your behalf. We offer innovative solutions for today and the future.

On-site advice

Every organisation and situation is different and requires a custom solution. Our consultants are happy to come and discuss your needs in person.

Plan and price

We support the entire process, from advice, quote and installation to management and monitoring—clear, fast and transparent.

We take care of everything

Our dedicated staff engineer, install and maintain your systems to the highest quality standards. We are not satisfied until everything is in order.


Our certifications